Category Archives: Consulting
People who are caught in a tricky lawsuit like personal injury, medical malpractice or delayed diagnosis or accident cases suffer from prolonged processes leaving them financially drained. Lawsuit loans can help plaintiffs who are the victim of long-drawn-out lawsuits and have to retain a lawyer. With changing PI law, it is important to take the assistance of a lawyer. There are some guidelines to follow while taking a lawsuit loan, check out more at www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/pros-cons-lawsuit-loans.html.
Benefits of lawsuit loan
· Repaying the loan happens only when you win the case if you lose forget you took a loan,
· Taking a regular loan comes with background checks, credit score check, and extensive documentation. With lawsuit loan, there is no need to prove your creditworthiness or bank accounts.
· Upfront fee and monthly payments are part of regular loans, but this is not the case with lawsuit loans. All you need to do is win the case and then make payment.
· Once your loan is sanctioned, there is no need to worry about its usage. The money can be used for mortgage, car payments, medical bills and more if you are unable to move due to injury.
· The whole process of acquiring a loan is just 48 hours; the money is transferred into your account.
Lawsuit loan process
· To start with you need to fill in the application form. It is available for free online.
· All the relevant documents have to be submitted to justify your claim
· Your case will be sent to the underwriting team for a quick review
· Once the loan is approved, the lender will send you a contract form to be signed by you and your lawyer.
· Sign the contract form and send it back to the lender.
· The money is transferred to your account within 48 hours.
Accidents can be caused due to the negligence of the third person yet you may be forced to suffer. Remember that justice is delayed and not denied. But the injured cannot be left to suffer for the fault of others. In case you do not have the finances to support you and your family during the case, then it is time you take a lawsuit loan. While the settlement takes time, it is crucial you have the money to run your day to day life without any hiccups. If you are disabled because of the injury and are unable to earn a living, take a lawsuit loan and manage the interim period till the settlement arrives. The loan can help you maintain the witness or manage your expenses.
A lawsuit loan is suitable for those who are facing personal injury cases and are unable to meet the mounting legal expenses. A court case can be a drain on the individual and their family both financially and emotionally. To overcome the financial burden, it is advised opt for a lawsuit loan. It can alleviate the burden and give you peace of mind while the case is in progress. These are the many benefits of lawsuit loans.